Sunday, January 18, 2009

Rest Week


Well all this swimming has finally caught up with me. My arms have gone from bags of sand, to bricks, to lead, to uranium, to eka-radon (a hypothetical element that supposedly is the heaviest thing possible). Well, you get the picture.

I was planning on making this a relative rest week, which I embraced happily. With no long swim this week and 2 days off of swimming in a row, my arms feel much better! Unfortunately, I now have a cold.

On another note, I found another race that I want to do this year. It's a 10 mile swim in a very scenic lake in Vermont. It looks very pretty, but cold: http://www.kingdomaquafest.com/

Week 3:
Mon: swim 4200 yds, abs
Tues: swim 4500
Wed: swim 4000, abs
Thurs: swim 4000, run 5 mi
Fri: rest
Sat: run 7 mi
Sun: swim 4300, abs

Total: swim 21,000 yds
run 12 mi
2 hrs abs

No comments:

Post a Comment