Sunday, March 15, 2009

Swimming to my own beat....

I am sad to report that after a short 3 and a half months of life, my SwimM3 player has passed on. Perhaps it is now making music in a better place, blasting Bruce Springsteen and Kanye West for long distances swimmers in the sky.

As soon as I find the receipt, box, etc I will mail it back and try to get it repaired/replaced. But having swum this whole week with no music except the voices in my head, I've realized how dependent I've become on this little device. From now on, I'm going to use my SwimP3 player only during long swims (yes, I know I said this before, but this time I mean it!)


R.I.P, swimP3


Making my own music

Week 10:
Mon: swim 4100 yds
Tues: swim 4700
Wed: swim 4100
Thurs: swim 4800
Fri: swim 10,000
Sat: rest
Sun: swim 5300, run 6 mi
Total: swim 31,000 yds, run 6 mi

No comments:

Post a Comment